1. In an emotional interview, Ryan O’Neal spoke to TODAY fresh off his victorious court battle to secure an Andy Warhol silkscreen of late actress Farrah Fawcett. "It will never be sold," he said of the painting. "It will go on to her son Redmond and his children and his children. ... It was always invaluable to us. She was a wonderful woman, and this is what was left,” he told Matt. “That's all that was left."
2. Ready for some totally excellent news? Keanu Reeves told TODAY that, though he’d turning 50 next year, he’d be open to doing another “Bill & Ted” movie.
"I'm open to the idea of that," Reeves revealed. "I think it's pretty surreal, playing 'Bill & Ted' at 50. But we have a good story in that. You can see the life and joy in those characters, and I think the world can always use some life and joy."
3. Here's one that will leave you in tears. Two years after she died, a woman’s three wishes to reward the hospital staff who cared for her while she battled cancer, her husband, and his new love were granted by a radio station. It’s a story of selflessness that will restore your faith in humanity.
4. Sprout might as well call its “Kindest Kid” award the “Cutest Kid” award. Emma, 7, was honored by the network for helping start an organization that sends presents to siblings of children who are terminally ill.
“The siblings like me, they need happiness like everybody else,” she told Willie.
5. Prince Harry and crew, along with wounded veterans, returned home from their South Pole trek, receiving heroes’ welcome.