1. Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford admitted flaws in an interview with Matt Lauer, but blasted his critics and insisted he's fit to serve the city.
“We've all made mistakes,” Ford said. “I’m not perfect. Maybe you are, maybe other people are, [but] I've made mistakes. I admitted to my mistakes.”
2. For the first time in nearly 50 years, Mary Ann Moorman, the woman who took the famous “grassy knoll” JFK assassination photo, reflected publicly on the traumatic moment.
“I heard Jackie yell, ‘My God, he’s been shot,’” she told Matt.
3. Jackie Kennedy's signature pink suit became a symbol of mourning after her husband’s death. TODAY took a look a back at the outfit, tainted by tragedy, and where it is today.
4. Identical twin sisters Kristen Maurer and Kelly McCarthy battled breast cancer together, and have now been declared cancer-free. They say their recovery is based on a process they named themselves: “twin-healing.”
5. Are you excited that Thanksgiving is just a week away? After you see the new Macy’s parade floats, you will be!
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!