1. June Steenkamp, the mother of the woman shot and killed by Oscar Pistorius last February, told TODAY she does not wish the former Olympian any harm.
“It's actually important to forgive him, for me, because I don’t want to live with bitterness in my life,” Steenkamp told Savannah.
2. A group of runners gave a spontaneous salute to a 95-year-old World War II veteran during a recent charity event – and the footage has gone viral. It's absolutely heartwarming:
3. The legendary Jane Fonda stopped by to talk with Matt about her new book, “Being a Teen,” and her own struggles growing up.
4. Then Michael Keaton said he’s “more than interested” in a “Beetlejuice” sequel. (Make our millennium, Michael!)
"I've been talking about it for years, and saying if I ever did something again, it'd be that," he told Savannah.
5. Could you raise a child without spending a dime on him or her (barring funds for food and medicine, of course)? This woman’s trying to.
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!