1. Dottie Sandusky, Jerry Sandusky’s wife of 37 years, maintains that her husband is innocent of the charges of child sex abuse that resulted in his imprisonment.
“Do I believe him?’’ she told Matt. “I definitely believe him. Because if I didn't believe him, when I testified at trial, I could have not said what I said. I would have had to tell the truth.”
2. Actress Shailene Woodley has posed for some sexy magazine covers recently while promoting “Divergent,” and her co-star, Theo James, thinks they’re great.
"I like that (one with you) biting your finger!" James laughed. "God----! God----!"
3. Dr. Nancy Snyderman joined TODAY from a Lebanese refugee camp near the Syrian border to report on the ongoing humanitarian crisis.
There are "almost 38,000 Syrian children who are born as refugees outside of their own country," she told TODAY.
4. Liza Minnelli admitted to Kathie Lee and Hoda that Ellen's joke about her at the Academy Awards (DeGeneres said the legendary star looked like a female impersonator) stung a bit.
"I was really fine until she said 'sir,' and then I thought, 'Ouch! Ouch' a little," Minnelli confessed.
5. To celebrate 25 years of the World Wide Web (happy birthday, Web!), TODAY’s family and friends shared what they love most about the tool.
6. A few lucky (and loud) TODAY fans got the chance to tour the greenroom with Hoda and Carson.
"It was unbelievable," a giddy Susan Andersen told TODAY.com.
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!