The 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics are finally here, and we're getting pretty excited for the Games to begin. And so are you! We asked what you're most looking forward to from these Games, and here's what you had to say:
1. You love the Opening Ceremony
2. The Olympics foster a sense of national pride
3. Figure skating!
4. You love seeing people achieve their dreams
5. You get to watch Shaun White go for another gold
6. The Games are full of inspirational stories
7. You get to hear John Williams' theme music for two weeks
Bonus: Matt and Al will once again tackle an Olympic event like the luge. Never forget.
Matt and Al learn to lugeFeb. 15, 200606:23
Keep telling us why you're excited for the Winter Olympics on Facebook and Twitter using #OrangeRoom!