- 2/3 cup mayonnaise, Best Foods or Hellman’s
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, Kikkoman
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger, McCormick
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, soy sauce, and ginger to blend.
- 1 can (10-ounce) premium chunk chicken breast, drained and chilled, Swanson
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots, without sauce), Ready Pac
- 1 can (14-ounce) chow mein vegetables, drained and chilled, Chun King
- 1 bag (5-ounce)prepared green salad, Fresh Express
- 1 can (5-ounce)chow mein noodles, La Choy
- 1 can (11-ounce) mandarin orange segments, drained and chilled, Dole
DIRECTIONS In a large bowl, toss chicken, coleslaw mix, and drained chow mein vegetables until well mixed. Toss chicken mixture with enough dressing to coat well. Line individual bowls or plates with a small amount of green salad.Spoon chicken mixture on top of green salad. Garnish with noodles and orange segments before serving.
Serve with fresh melon skewers or sliced fresh pineapple. Storage and Leftovers: Cover tightly and store in refrigerator for up to 1 day.