It's the Oscars -- accidents happen. Less than an hour before the 85th Annual Academy Awards began, a pipe burst in the women's bathroom at the Dolby Theatre, causing an embarrassing (and very speedy!) cleanup after the floor was totally flooded.
Guests were shuttled around the waterlogged location to prevent any further mishaps while more than half a dozen workers attacked the mess.
Of course, the water was mopped up in no time, and the bathroom was back in business by the time the show began.
But luckily, Hollywood Reporter's Matthew Bellani snapped a quick shot and posted it on his social media page before the clean-up was complete.
It's just one of many unexpected moments bound to occur on movie's biggest night.
And hey, no one got hurt, so no harm done!
- 'Argo,' Day-Lewis, Lawrence are winners on sluggish Oscar night
- Adele makes Bond and Oscar history
- Host Seth MacFarlane's humors gets a mixed reception
- 'Jaws' music cuts off the chatty winners
- Social media watch: Celebs share candid images
- Vote: Who wore it best on Oscars red carpet?
- Hathaway's dress draws attention -- to her chest