Don't worry, "Batman" fans: Morgan Freeman, who plays Lucius Fox in the Christopher Nolan-directed trilogy, promises that "The Dark Knight Rises" will not be the last "Batman" film!
But he has a qualification: "It's not the last 'Batman,'" he explained on TODAY Friday. "It's just the last of this trilogy. You won't get another out of Christopher Nolan."
Still, it holds out hope that Morgan could return in his father-figure, tech guru role for future films.
Check out the rest of what Freeman had to say in the video.
"The Dark Knight Rises" opens in theaters July 20.
- Freeman: Obama not 'first black president'
- Morgan Freeman: I'm not marrying my step-granddaughter
- Video: 'Batman' stars: 4th 'Dark Knight' film a bad idea
- Hathaway had goofy reaction to meeting Batman for the first time: 'I giggled'
- Video: Go deep inside 'The Dark Knight Rises'
- 5 spoilers (sorta) from 'The Dark Knight Rises'