All that jumping back and forth between parallel universes apparently had an adverse effect on this "Fringe" star.
Joshua Jackson was rushed to a hospital in Santa Monica Thursday night after he came down with a bad allergic reaction, E! News has confirmed.
So, what went down?
MORE: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's 13-Year-Old Son Hospitalized After "Scary" Surfing Accident
"[He had an] Allergic reaction, that's it. He's perfectly fine," Jackson's rep told E! News.
While no further details were given on what set off the reaction, "Fringe" fans can breathe a sigh of relief since Jackson reportedly checked out of the hospital later that evening accompanied by galpal Diane Kruger.
WATCH: Joshua Jackson reveals how fans (and Red Vines) saved Fringe on Chelsea Lately