- Two 9 x 10-inch sheets lavash bread
- 6 slices Havarti cheese
- One 4-ounce skinless boneless chicken breast, grilled and sliced thin
- 2 Roma tomatoes, split in half and roasted for 2 hours @ 200F
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- 1 ripe Haas avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup field greens
- 1 cup Green Goddess dressing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Lay 3 slices of havarti along the short end of a lavash sheet. Lay the other piece of lavash on top of the cheese, overlapping slightly.
Put the chicken slices, roasted tomatoes, bacon, avocado and field greens down the center flap. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons Green Goddess dressing; season with salt and pepper. Fold over the right flap and lay the remaining havarti cheese. Fold in the left flap to cover. Press the wrap down to condense. Brush the sandwich with olive oil and place on a hot grill, cheese side down. Grill for 2 minutes, then carefully flip it over to crisp up the other side. Slice the wrap in half on a slight angle. Serve with remaining dressing as a dipping sauce.