Sign up for the TODAY newsletter

You have successfully subscribed to the TODAY newsletter.

Subscribe now and get trending stories, celebrity news and all the best of TODAY.

Are you prepared for a carbon monoxide leak in your home?

/ Source: TODAY

Get the latest from TODAY

Sign up for our newsletter

Odorless and colorless, carbon monoxide can be deadly. In the wake of a deadly carbon monoxide leak that left one child dead at a Michigan hotel, TODAY national investigative correspondent Jeff Rossen has a timely warning for homeowners who do not have carbon monoxide detectors that could save their lives.

Get the latest from TODAY

Sign up for our newsletter

Get the latest from TODAY

Sign up for our newsletter
MORE FROM today

Have feedback?

How likely are you to recommend today.com to a friend or colleague?

0 = Very unlikely
10 = Very likely
Please select answer

Is your feedback about:

Please select answer

Thank you!

Your feedback has been sent out. Please enjoy more of our content.

We appreciate your help making today.com a better place.