Ever wanted to jam with President Obama? Now you can, virtually, by streaming a pair of Spotify playlists created by Obama himself.
The White House tweeted links to "Day" and "Night" playlists on Friday for Spotify users to stream. The vacation-themed lists run for about 90 minutes and are packed with older jazz, soul and classic rock songs by everyone from John Coltrane to Ray Charles -- with newer artists like Justin Timberlake and Beyonce sprinkled in.
The White House said the songs on both playlists were "handpicked" by Obama, who is currently on vacation in Martha's Vineyard.
Here's a sampling of the songs on the lists:
- "Ain't Too Proud to Beg" by The Temptations
- "Memories Live" by Talib Kweli and Hi Tek
- "Tombstone Blues" by Bob Dylan
- "So Much Trouble in the World" by Bob Marley
- "Rock Steady" by Aretha Franklin
- "Pusher Love Girl" by Justin Timberlake
- "Shake It Out" by Florence + The Machine
- "My Favorite Things" by John Coltrane
- "Superpower" by Beyonce and Frank Ocean
- "Moondance" by Van Morrison
- "Until" by Cassandra Wilson
- "UMI Says" by Mos Def
- "Flamenco Sketches" by Miles Davis