You don’t need to have a special someone to get a Valentine’s Day gift today – a number of companies are also showing their love with promotions and free gifts.
Here’s a sampling.
- Sandwich chain Subway is giving away a free cookie with any purchase.
- Doughnut maker Krispy Kreme is offering 12 Valentine’s Day cards – each with a coupon for one free doughnut – with each purchase of a dozen tasty treats.
- Mobile phone provider T Mobile is offering certain smart phones for free through Valentine’s Day.
- Movie rental company Redbox will send a promo coupon for a free DVD rental with every Valentine you create through its Facebook page.
- And for those who aren’t planning on spending Valentine’s Day alone, the New York Daily News reports that the city of New York’s health department on Monday unveiled a free iPhone app that helps people find the nearest location for free condoms.