/ Source: TODAY
Picking the location of Where Are We TODAY? is easy!
- First, use the zoom tool on the left to get a closer look at the map
- To move from side to side, click on the map, hold down your mouse and drag to the part of the U.S. you want to go.
- Once you think you've found the location of Where Are We TODAY?, double click on the spot and a red pushpin will appear!
- Not satisfied with the location? Changed your mind? All you have to do is double click on the new part of the U.S. and the pushpin location will change.
- Once you're happy with your choice, scroll down the page and give us details of where the picture was taken and what you think it is. If you'd like, attach a picture of yourself so we can see who you are.
To see the locations others have guessed, click here. Tune in for Where Are We TODAY? to see if your guess was correct!