Don't keep the Irish luck to yourself — especially on St. Patrick's Day.
Whether you're planning to celebrate the holiday with a few rounds of trivia at your nearby pub or playing games at home with your little leprechauns, snap a picture of your festivities and post it along with one of these St. Patrick's Day captions.
Lucky for you, we found an array of clover caption ideas at the end of the rainbow. Forgive the St. Paddy’s pun, we just wanted to try our luck at getting you to chuckle over our corny joke.
Celebrating St. Paddy’s with a special someone? We’ve got you covered with cute captions for couples. Hanging out with the lads or lassies? Yep, you’ll find tons of St. Patrick's Day captions for that, too.
We’ve even tossed in a few lucky charms for Fido, Fluffy and the rest of your pets — just in case you’ve turned your furry friend into a leprechaun in honor of the holiday.
And perhaps, a celebratory Instagram post could become an annual St. Patrick's Day tradition in itself.
Cute St. Patrick's Day captions
- Painting the town green.
- Eat, drink and be lucky!
- Sassy lass.
- Blarney Stone kissin' permitted.
- Ale in a day's work.
- Just me and my brew.
- A pitcher is worth a thousand words.
- Officially booze-om buddies.
- It's not easy bein' green.
- I'm going brogue.
- You had me at "Dia duit."
- Kilt-y as charged.
- May your troubles be few and your friends Irish.
- Take it to the gimlet.
- Irish I was at the bar already.
- Leprechauns: worth their weight in gold.
- Born lucky.
- Friends are like four-leaf clovers: hard to find, but lucky to have.
Funny St. Patrick's Day captions
- We’ve reached the pint of no return.
- Pinch me if you dare.
- Pint’s the limit!
- Part Irish, all trouble.
- It ain’t over until it’s clover.
- Seamus on you!
- Irish tonight, hungover tomorrow.
- Time to get lucked up.
- Drink a pint on St. Paddy’s — it’ll cure what ales ya.
- I see drunk people.
Short St. Patrick's Day captions
- Galway Girl.
- Oh my Guinness!
- Lucky, blessed and all the rest.
- Irish you a very happy St. Patrick's Day.
- Shake your shamrocks.
- It’s only funny until someone loses an aye!
- You can’t pinch this.
- Not Irish, but I'm drinking anyway.
- Making a green start of it.
- Not lucky, just blessed.
- Let’s get this paddy started.
- Get clover it!
- Take a pitcher, it'll last longer!
- It's St. Patrick's Day, hang on for beer life.
- This pint is near and beer to my heart.
- It's the beer necessities in life that matter.
- Who's your paddy?
- Leave no Blarney stone unturned.
- Keep calm and leprechaun.
- Eat, drink and be Irish.
- Irish I had more beer.
- Proud to be an eejit.
- It's feckin' St. Patrick's Day!
St. Patrick’s Day captions for couples
- You're my lucky charm.
- Look who I found at the end of the rainbow.
- Lucky in love.
- Love in my heart, beer in my belly.
- I’m one lucky girl.
- Beer, love and shamrocks.
- Come on clover.
- Irish you were beer.
- Lucky wishes and Irish kisses.
- You sham-rock!
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
- I found my lucky charm.
- Feeling lucky?
- You had me at top o' the morning.
- You're a leprechaun after me own heart.
- As luck would have it, I found you.
- Makin' mischief.
- I'm not Irish. Kiss me anyway.
- Mo grá thú. ("You are my love" in Irish)
- Just a lass, standing in front of a fella, asking ainm to love her.
- I found me pot o' gold.
St. Patrick's Day captions about dogs and cats
- St. Patrick's Day is paw-some.
- Happy St. Pawtrick's Day!
- Where's the pawty?
- Somepawdy loves St. Paddy's Day.
- Have a furry happy St. Patrick's Day!
- Take a look at this fetching St. Patrick's Day outfit.
- I was going to bring him to the bar, but he can't hold his licker.
- Happy Catrick's Day!
- It's St. Patrick's Day and I'm feline fine.
- Breaking mews: It's St. Patrick's Day!
St. Patrick's Day captions inspired by quotes
- “Luck is believing you’re lucky.” —Tennessee Williams, “A Streetcar Named Desire”
- “Luck be a lady tonight.” — Frank Sinatra, "Luck Be a Lady"
- “It’s not easy being green.” — Kermit the Frog, “Bein’ Green”
- “You can take a man out of Ireland, but you can’t take the Irishness out of the man.” — Tyson Fury
- “Yeah, it’s St. Paddy’s Day. Everyone’s Irish tonight.” — "The Boondock Saints"
- "An Irishman’s heart is nothing but his imagination." — George Bernard Shaw, "John Bull’s Other Island"
- "For the whole world is Irish on the seventeenth o’ March!" — Thomas Augustine Daly
- "They say there are only two kinds of people on St. Patrick’s Day: the Irish, and the people that drive them home." — Conan O'Brien