Get the latest from TODAY
Our Season of Kindness is here and we want to hug it out on the TODAY plaza. But this isn't just any ordinary hug. We’re attempting to set the Guinness World Records title for the Longest Hug Relay ever!
However, in order to do this we need your help! We're hoping to get many as people as possible to to come to the plaza on Tuesday, December 22nd. If you're over 18 years old and would like to hug it out with us in our Hug Relay, please RSVP to let us know. We’ll reach out to as many people as possible. But if you don’t happen to hear from us, don’t worry, we’d still love to see you on the plaza!
So if you're ready to hug it out, here's how to RSVP:
1. Go to visit.today.com.
2. Click "RSVP" at the top of the page.
3. Create a TODAY account by filling out the information you see on the screen. Then, press "Next" at the bottom of the page.
4. When prompted to choose the date you're coming, click on the calendar to choose December 22.
5. When prompted to select a reason for coming, please choose "Other." Below that, please write "Longest Hung Relay" and tell us the names of the people who will be joining you.
6. Below that, check whether or not you have special needs, and whether or not you've visited the plaza before.
7. In the "Upload Photo" spot, please upload a picture of yourself.
8. Press "Complete RSVP" — and you're done!
We can't wait to see you! Stay tuned!