Chris Pratt had us cheering over the summer in the year's biggest blockbuster, "Jurassic World." But we're even bigger fans of the star's off-screen action.
On Tuesday, Pratt and his pals, Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and singer Ciara, spent the day delivering Christmas cheer and plenty of presents to the patients of Seattle Children's Hospital.
"Had the most amazing day at @seattlechildrens hospital," the actor wrote alongside a photo on Instagram. "Got to meet a ton of great kids and parents. Also got to spend some time with one of my personal role models @dangerusswilson and his lovely lady Ciara. I am truly living the dream."
But the visit left him thinking of others.
"Say a prayer for all those kids who don't get to be at home for Xmas," Pratt added along with an apt sentiment. "Psalm 37:3–4 'Trust in the LORD, and do good. Dwell in the land, and enjoy safe pasture. Also delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.'"
Wilson, who passed out presents provided by Amazon and posed with patients, is no stranger to charity work at Seattle Children's Hospital, and as it turns out, neither is Pratt.
In fact, Pratt has been busy this year visiting sick kids at a variety of hospitals around the country.
Take a look at just some of gifts he gave long before the holiday season:
- Chris Pratt brings joy to patients at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Chris Evans, Chris Pratt visit Seattle Children's Hospital in generous end to Super Bowl bet
- 'Fear Isn't Real': See how Chris Pratt is rallying for a 12-year-old with cancer
- Chris Pratt reclaims 'Prattkeeping' meme during stop at children's hospital
- Chris Pratt visits young fan who recently beat cancer
Follow Ree Hines on Twitter.