/ Source: TODAY
By Kavita Varma-White
It was quite a year for the mall Santa. There were so many wonderful, touching interactions with kids that we have dubbed it the Year of the 'Kind' Santa. Take a tour of all the love the guy in red spread all over the country.
- In Cleveland, Santa made a little girl smile by talking to her in sign language.
- In Tennessee, he surprised two children with their daddy, a soldier home for Christmas.
- In North Carolina, he played on the floor to reach a boy who has autism.
- In Ohio, he snuggled with a little boy exhausted from seizures.
- And in Georgia, he gave a grieving father one last precious memory with his son.
Dec. 23, 201500:48