You definitely don't have to clean your mattress as often as you clean your sheets, but you should give your bed a complete once over at least every six months. We've got a complete guide to cleaning your mattress and getting rid of just about any kind of stain that you might find.
If you're looking for a quick-fix option, we've got you covered, too! Check out our video on the easiest mattress-cleaning method and follow the steps below for a good cleaning that'll make your mattress a place you'll love to fall asleep.
1. Take all the sheets off the bed — seems obvious, but if you forget this step, you'll be in for a world of mess!
2. Spray the mattress with white vinegar. Wait until the mattress is completely dry.
3. Sprinkle baking soda on top of the dry mattress. Wait a few minutes to let it set in.
4. Using a small, handheld vacuum, suction up all of the baking soda from the surface of the bed.
5. Make the bed again and you're ready for a great night's sleep!