At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.
Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
If the answer is yes, then here's some good news: We've got tips to help you find thebest blender for smoothies, drinks, soups and more. Whether you need a heavy duty blender, small blender, quiet blender or anything else, this is your guide.
"You have to ask yourself, 'What are you blending?'" said Lisa McManus, executive tasting and testing editor at America's Test Kitchen. "Are you someone who occasionally makes a pitcher of frozen drinks in the summer or are you having a smoothie every day or are on a raw-food diet? If so, you'll probably want to invest a little more. Our high-end winner is Vitamix. It's a lot if you're using it a few times a year, but if you're using it every day, it's going to stand up. It's built to get pounded every day."
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Heritage Blender, $599, Amazon
When it comes to cheaper blenders, McManus said, "the lower-end ones are slower and take longer to do the same tasks."
And, in terms of juicers, "You should look for a wide-opening so you don't have to pre-chop everything before you put them in," added McManus. "You want to be able to throw in half an apple."
Make sure they're easy to clean and it's not brain surgery to take them apart and put them back together. Or else, McManus warned, "You'll never use them."
Using her tips, we've rounded up the top places to buy the best blenders, at every price.
From specialty margarita mixers to standard, high-powered Ninjas, the giant online retailer has the largest selection of juicers and blenders on the internet. Plus, there are thousands of reviews to help narrow your search, and Amazon Prime members will get free two-day shipping.
- 1. Ninja Professional Countertop Blender, $65 (usually $90), Amazon
This high-powered machine crushes ice and fruit in seconds for the perfect smoothie.
- 2. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor, $146, Amazon
This juicer churns out a full cup in just just seconds. It's no wonder more than 5,000 people have left positive reviews.
- 3. Proctor Silex 66331 Alex's Lemonade Stand Citrus Juicer, $20 (usually $23), Amazon
Nothing screams sunny weather like your very own lemonade. You can even make it more "adult" with a splash of vodka!
- 4. Aicok Personal Blender, $15, Amazon
With a single-serving design, this blender was made for personal doses of superfoods.
- 5. Oster Pro 1200 Blender, $79 (usually $90), Amazon
The simple, but effective design comes with a smoothie cup and food processor attachment making this powerful blender a bang for your buck.
If you’re in the market for a reliable, no-frills blender or juicer, Walmart may be your best bet.
- 1. Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender, $20 (usually $25), Walmart
The blending jar doubles as a travel mug, so you get your nutrition on the go.
- 2. Magic Bullet 11-Piece Blender Set, $40 (usually $50), Walmart
This small gadget is one TODAY editor's go-to for everything from salsa to milkshakes.
- 3. Cuisinart 200-Watt Smart Stick Hand Blender, $29 (usually $65), Walmart
It's got two speeds and is great for quickly blending something in a bowl.
Sur la Table
This haven for foodies and home cooks sells a curated assortment of top-tier products. But, frequent sales make some of their products more affordable
- 1. KitchenAid Diamond Blender, $95 (usually $170), Sur la Table
The pitcher on this blender is basically indestructible and the blades are sharp enough to cut through anything.
- 2. Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage Blender, $649 (usually $749), Sur la Table
This is the Porsche of blenders. It whips up dips, smoothies, soups, purees and pretty much anything else you could ever crave with very little effort.
With a mix of higher and lower priced items, Target is a one-stop shop for any blending needs.
- 1. Ninja Smart Screen Blender Duo, $150 (usually $170), Target
Use one of the chef-designed smart programs (smoothie, frozen drink, ice cream and puree) to whip up endless treats. With the FreshVac, drinks stay fresh for eight hours after they're made, according to the brand.
- 2. Baby Brezza Food Blender And Processor, $134, Target
This One Step Baby Food Maker makes up to four cups of delicious, homemade baby food in minutes. At the touch of a button, the machine automatically purees food after steaming.
- 3. KitchenAid Multifunction Five-Speed Blender, $79, Target
This blender comes with five built in speeds — stir, chop, mix, puree and liquify — to make a wide variety of recipes.
- 4. Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Multi-Function Blender, $35, Target
This small machine crushes ice like a pro.
Bed Bath & Beyond
Bed Bath & Beyond is ideal for reasonably priced home goods that get the job done, and with their readily available coupons, your order should be be 20 percent off.
- 1. Black & Decker 10-Speed Blender, $30, Bed Bath & Beyond
Priced under $30, this countertop blender is a great low-budget option that still performs well.
- 2. Braun PureMix Blender, $100, Bed Bath & Beyond
This sleek blender also doubles as a stylish kitchen decor piece.
For more home appliance recommendations check out the articles below:
- The 7 best slow cookers and Crock-Pots to buy this year
- The 13 best vacuums, according to HGTV stars
- 8 of the best humidifiers to buy this year