Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
Christmas is almost here! Whether you're last-minute gift shopping or you want to treat yourself (because you deserve it), there are tons of deals and sales leading up to Dec. 25.
There are sales on clothes, home items, toys and electronics that you definitely don't want to miss out on at a variety of our favorite retailers. Plenty of retailers are offering deals on shipping throughout the week as well — Amazon is offering free same-day shipping, Nordstrom is offering shipping by Christmas on tons of items and Target is offering free two-day shipping.
So, it's time to cross the rest of those names off your list.
The best pre-Christmas deals:
- 1. Keurig K-Cup Coffee Maker, $70 (usually $150), Amazon
This coffee maker brews a 12 oz. cup of coffee in less than a minute. We love that it's programmable with a temperature control and a strength control - meaning you can choose how strong your cup is and how hot!
- 2. Fire HD 8 Tablet, $50 (usually $80), Amazon
This tablet is not only marked down by 38 percent, but it will also arrive before Christmas! This is a great gift because it can be used to read, watch Netflix or scroll through social media.
- 3. Philips Norelco Shaver 4500, $80 (usually $88), Amazon
This razor features DualPrecision heads that are designed to quickly and comfortably shave both long and short hair, according to Amazon. It's a very practical gift for your dad, brother or husband.
- 4. Echo 2nd Generation, $70 ($100), Amazon
The Echo is one of the hottest gifts this season. You can ask the Alexa-enabled speaker to check the weather, play your favorite music, set alarms and more.
- 5. AncestryDNA: Genetic Testing Ethnicity, $59 (usually $99), Amazon
Genetic testing is a huge trend right now and this DNA kit is one of the best-selling ones on Amazon.
- 6. Nutri Ninja Blender, $100 (usually $185), Amazon
This blender comes with a 72-ounce pitcher and 18, 24 and 32-ounce cups so you can enjoy your drink at any size, while on the go.
- CamelBak Motherlode Hydration Pack, $80 (normally $155), Amazon
Perfect for the hiker or beach-goer in your life, this backpack from Camelpak has room for more than just water so you'll always have a space place to put your keys, wallet and phone.
Walmart currently has a whole section of last-chance deals. They are offering discounted prices on everything from toys to electronics.
- 1. Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Forza Horizon 4 Bundle, $199 (usually $300), Walmart
Shopping for a gamer who needs a new system? This Xbox One bundle is a great deal and they'll have tons of fun playing it for hours at a time.
- 2. Rachael Ray 15 Piece Hard Enamel Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set, $75 (usually $200), Walmart
This stylish Rachel Ray cookware is a durable aluminum with long-lasting non-stick interiors. It comes in blue, red, orange or grey.
- 3. Striker-X HD Camera Drone, $25 (usually $36), Walmart
This camera drone is a cool gadget for any of your tech-obsessed family and friends. It lets you record videos and take pictures from the sky with the push of a button.
- 1. Rag & Bone Classic Wool Scarf, $146 (usually $195), Nordstrom
This sold out in camel but is available in a lush blue color for $117!
This fashionable scarf will keep you warm and have you looking great this winter. Plus, the neutral color goes with everything.
- 2. UGG Dakota Bow Slipper, $80 (normally $120), Nordstrom
These cozy slippers have a rubber sole that makes them perfect for indoor or outdoor wear.
- 3. J.Crew Daphne Boiled Wool Topcoat, $137 (usually $228), Nordstrom
You can save almost $100 on this chic boiled wool coat from J.Crew. It comes in six fun shades including blue and cherry.
- 4. Primitives by Kathy Peace Pillow, $30 (normally $50), Nordstrom
This cute accent pillow also comes in red and says 'Believe'.
Right now Anthropologie is offering up to 50 percent off gifts! Hurry before it ends.
- 1. George & Viv Bath Bomb Jar, $20 (usually $28),Anthropologie
Relax with a nice scented bath bomb or gift one to someone who could use a break. They are available in three festive scents: Eskimo Kisses, Candy Cane Wishes and Better Not Pout.
- 2. Birthstone Layered Necklace Set, $23 (usually $38), Anthropologie
These birthstone necklaces make a sweet personalized gift idea or stocking stuffer.
The fashion retailer is offering 25 percent off when you spend $200 with the code LASTMIN.
- 1. Ivyrevel PU Cross Body Bag with Faux Pearl Detail, $45, ASOS
This adorable crossbody bag is a fun gift idea for a fashion-loving friend, daughter or sister. Or you can even snag this one for yourself!
- 2. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Sneakers, $55, ASOS
These black Converse sneakers are a great everyday shoe. Surprise your partner or son with these stylish kicks.
Get all the home items you need from Wayfair right now because they are having a last-call outlet sale with up to 75 percent off.
1. Clip Top Glass 5 Piece Storage Jar Set, $38 (usually $40), Wayfair
These jars will look nice in any kitchen. They can be labeled and displayed while securely storing snacks or other small items.
- 2. Johnstown Vivienne Coat Rack, $38 (usually $50), Wayfair
This modern and stylish coatrack will look great in an entryway or bedroom. It doesn't take up too much space and it will keep coats off the floor.
1. Google Home Mini, $29 (usually $49), Target
The Google Home Mini is like having a personal assistant. You can use it get answers from Google about the weather, news, sports and more.
- 2. Hatchimals Colleggtibles 4 Pack, $8 (usually $10), Target
Know a kid who is still obsessed with Hatchimals? They'll love this stocking stuffer.
3. Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera, $60 (usually $70), Target
This polaroid camera is great for saving memories! It's a really good gift for teens or young adults — they can capture fun times with friends and then hang the mini photos around their room.
- 4. Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Tracker, $130 (usually $150), Target
This Fitbit has a stylish look to it, and it also keeps track of your heart rate, exercise, sleep and more. It's an awesome gift idea for someone who is into fitness.
- The best gifts for kids of any age
- Unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Cutting-edge tech gifts for kids
- 31 white elephant gifts that are sure to get a laugh
- Hilarious novelty gifts for every occasion