Get the latest from TODAY
If you're anything like us, your linen closet is essentially a collection of sheets, towels, cleaning supplies ... and everything else that doesn't fit in the main closet. Essentially, it's a mess. But it doesn't have to be!
This simple trick will take any disorganized pile of bed linens and turn it into a neatly organized bundle you can pull out whenever it's time to change the sheets.
Check out our video here to watch the hack in action or follow the steps below to do it yourself.
1. Fold your fitted sheet. (Hint: You can use this trick found to keep the fitted sheet folded neatly.)
2. Then fold your flat sheet as you normally would.
3. Fold one pillow case, leaving the other unfolded.
4. Grab the stack of folded sheets and tuck them inside the second pillow case.
5. Store the neat parcel in your linen closet.
The best part about this trick? You'll never find yourself crumpling your neatly folded sheets in a frantic search for that one thing you stashed in the closet months ago. And you'll never be missing a pillowcase again!
Now all that's left to be done is organize the rest of the closet, but don't worry — we can help you with that, too!