Get the latest from TODAY
Need help organizing your kitchen? We have your back!
Turn that cabinet of jumbled baking sheets, cooling racks, cupcake pans and other baking essentials into a space of Zen with this DIY trick. All it takes is a stop at the office supply store. (Yes, you read correctly.)
Here's what you'll need
- 1 file organizer
- Baking sheets, cooling racks, cupcake pans and other flat(ish) kitchen tools that need a home
1. Gather your baking sheets, cutting boards and other baking tools
2. Give a cabinet a good clean
3. Add the organizer to the cabinet
4. Slide your items into the compartments.
5. Maintain your sanity next time you bake!
This article was originally published April 1, 2016.