Get the latest from TODAY
It’s already November, which means we're just a month out from the holidays, and the season of gift shopping is upon us.
To help parents sort through the endless toys and games on the market, Amazon has unveiled their top playthings of 2017. This year's picks include what are expected to be the hottest toys of the holiday season. With everything from Legos and Play-Doh to furry friends and tech-inspired gadgets, there’s sure to be the perfect present for all of the little ones on your list.
Take a look at some of Amazon’s top gifts and let the holiday shopping season begin!
TODAY has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not by TODAY. All prices are subject to change and items could sell out based on the merchant’s inventory.
1. Hatchimals Glittering Garden - Hatching Egg and Interactive Sparkly Penguala by Spin Master, $55, Amazon
Wonder and whimsy abound! Inside each egg is an adorable Penguala. Once hatched, it’s time to raise your feathered friend. (Ages 5+)
2. Hape Pound and Tap Bench with Slide Out Xylophone, $25, Amazon
Inspire rhythm, musical development and audio recognition with this pound and tap xylophone. (Ages 1+)
3. Enchantimals Bree Bunny Doll, $8, Amazon
Imagination runs wild in the wonderful world of Enchantimals. Play out all sorts of fantastical stories with Bree Bunny doll and her animal companion (plus other pals, sold separately). (Ages 4+)
4. furReal Makers Proto Max, $120, Amazon
This tech toy teaches kids to create and code their own playful, responsive pup. (Ages 6+)
5. Paw Patrol My Size Lookout Tower with Exclusive Vehicle, Rotating Periscope and Lights and Sounds, $84, Amazon
Standing 2 feet, 6 inches tall, this life-size lookout tower — equipped with interactive lights and sounds — allows kids to recreate their favorite scenes from Paw Patrol. (Ages 3+)
6. Tomy Bath Foam Cone Factory Toy, $25, Amazon
Make bath time a blast with this foam cone factory. Pour in a few drops of bubble bath and water, and pull on the handle for tons of bubbly fun. (Ages 1.5+)
7. Lego The Batmobile 70905 Building Kit, $48, Amazon
Kids can get into the crime-fighting action by building the Batmobile and going on missions with characters from the famed superhero franchise. (Ages 8+)
8. Play-Doh Touch Shape to Life Studio, $13, Amazon
Little ones can create their own Play-Doh characters and bring them to life in a virtual world using the app. (Ages 3+)