Our editors take care to highlight sales and deals on items that we think you’ll enjoy — and at prices we think you’ll like. Shop TODAY has affiliate relationships so we may get a small share of the revenue if you buy something through our links.
At 3 p.m. on July 16, Amazon’s 24-hour Prime Day brought Black Friday-esque deals to an otherwise sleepy retail month. At the same time, Amazon's website crashed.
Prime Day offers some excellent deals across categories, especially on Amazon original products such as the Echo and Fire TV Stick. Unsurprisingly, other retailers are offering similarly excellent deals on a wide range of products in order to compete with the online retail giant.
Walmart, K-Mart, and Target are all offering deep discounts. So, if you're having trouble accessing Amazon's site or just not finding any deals that speak to you, here are some of TODAY’s top picks from other retailers' summer sales.
After an entire website redesign, Walmart offers free two-day shipping without membership fees and even free same-day pickup on some items. Their current summer specials take up to 50 percent off retail prices to compete with Prime Day.
1.Veranda Patio Lounge Chair, $22, (usually $32), Walmart
2. JVC 48" Class FHD (1080P) LED TV, $180, Walmart
Stuff We Love
3. Roku Streaming Stick HD, $35, (usually $300) Walmart
4. KitchenAid Food Processor Attachment, $110, (usually $180), Walmart
5. RCA Galileo Pro 11.5" 32GB 2-in-1 Tablet with Keyboard, $80, (usually $180), Walmart
6.BLACK+DECKER Belgian Waffle Maker, $23, (usually $35), Walmart
7.Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven, $33, (usually $35), Walmart
8. Crayola Classroom Value Pack, $35, (usually $46), Walmart
9.Solar LED Hanging Coach Lanterns, $15, (usually $25), Walmart
10.Samsung SmartThings Outlet, $35, (usually $45), Walmart
K-Mart's online blowout sale features up to 60 percent off different categories including kitchen, home, kids clothes, pool toys, groceries and more. You'll also score cash back on select items across the site.
Here are some stand-out deals:
- Ninja BL610 72 oz. Professional Blender, $95 (usually $120), Kmart
- Essential Home Galvanized Steel Ice Bucket with Scoop, $8 (usually $17), Kmart
- Essential Home Galvanized Steel Caddy, $7 (usually $15), Kmart
- Picnic Time Monaco Reclining Beach Chair, $43 (usually $78), Kmart
- Safavieh Solver Branch Table Lamps with White Shades, $136 (usually $187), Kmart
Target is having a one-day sale, ending at midnight July 17 — the same time as the official end of Prime Day. You'll score up to 30 percent off exclusive home brands, beauty and cosmetic products and Graco baby gear. Plus, they're also offering up to 25 percent off vacuums and kitchen appliances.
- Ultra Soft Flat Sheet 300 Thread Count, $12 (usually $13),Target
- LED Clip Table Lamp Turquoise, $5 (usually $6), Target
- 20ct String Lights G40 Blue Ombre Bulbs, $7 (usually $10), Target
- Google Home Mini - Smart Speaker with Google Assistant, $34 (usually $50), Target
- Igloo 125qt Party Bar - Bronze, $130 (usually $180), Target
Shop TODAY takes care to recommend our favorite items chosen by trusted experts and editors, as well as inform our readers of great deals, customer favorites, and newsworthy products from around the web. For more on our process, click here.