At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.
Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
Finding the perfect gift for Mom is a challenge. Not only can she be picky (sorry, Mom), but between Mother's Day, her birthday and the holidays, ideas might eventually run thin.
That's why we've put together this list of some of our favorite must-have gifts for one of the most important women in your life. They're great for Christmas, Mother's Day, birthdays and pretty much any other time you just want to treat your mom!
When we release our 2019 gift guides, we make sure all prices are current. But, prices change frequently (yay, deals!), so there’s a chance the prices are now different than they were the day of publication.
The best gifts for mom
- 1. Kate Spade "Heart of Gold" Bracelet, $32, Amazon
If your mom really does have a heart of gold, gift her this bracelet as a reminder and a thank-you.
- 2. LifeAround2Angels Bath Bombs Set, $27, Amazon
If your mom loves to take warm baths on cold winter nights, this set of bath bombs is for her. They are extra fizzy and come in six fragrances, from lavender to Victorian rose. Now, that's a treat!
- 3. Ugg Fleece Lined Socks, $50, Nordstrom
Mom's piggies will always be warm thanks to this pair of cozy fleece socks. Bonus: The fuzzy pompom ties look adorable, and the socks come in four colors.
- 4. Bathtub Tray, $30, Amazon
It's going to be really hard not to buy one for yourself also. This bamboo bath caddy comes with adjustable arms, a smartphone slot, a wineglass holder and a book stand. Imagine how much me-time Mom can get with this little treasure.
- 5. Oster Wine Opener, $16 (normally $18), Amazon
If your mom loves wine but has a hard time with corkscrews, this is the gift for her. A cordless wine opener, it easily uncorks bottles with the click of a button.
- 6. Mama Bear Necklace, $120-$160, UncommonGoods
This precious 18-inch chain features a sterling silver mama bear with up to four bears in tow. It's the ideal piece of personalized jewelry for a proud and brave mama.
- 7. AncestryDNA, $69 (originally $99), Amazon
AncestryDNA will give Mom a look into her family tree and give her the chance to connect with relatives and learn more about her ancestral past.
- 8. Mom Coffee Mug, $15, Amazon
Remind Mom how special she is with every sip. This coffee cup comes in a nice gift box, too.
- 9. Amazon Echo Dot, $30 (normally $50), Amazon
The new Amazon Echo (third generation) is here! This voice-controlled virtual assistant is a gift your mom will adore. Ask Alexa to check the weather, read the news, control the lights or play a song.
- 10. Fitbit Versa Smart Watch, $190 (normally $229), Amazon
New Fitbits are here, too. Mom can reach her fitness and health goals in no time with this pretty smart watch. It tracks heart rate, exercise and sleep stages to provide actionable insights. Plus, it works with Windows, Android and iPhone, and the battery is meant to last four days or more.
- 11. Gaiam Cargo Yoga Mat Bag, $18 (normally $20), Walmart
Any Zen mom would love this yoga bag from Gaiam to carry her mat to the studio. It's also a great size for toting around any oddly shaped items. And, if she needs a brand-new mat for all those downward dogs, check out the Cap Fitness Yoga Mat — it's only 12 bucks!
- 12. Kendra Scott Tessa Earrings, $50-$65, Nordstrom
These sparkly studs are perfect for a mom's night out or day at the office. Complete the look with the Elisa Pendant Necklace if you feel like splurging.
- 13. Heart Pendant Necklace, $31, Walmart
This 18-inch sterling silver and 18-karat gold-plated necklace will fill any mom or grandmother's heart with love. The inscription makes this piece of jewelry extra special.
- 14. Krups Air Fryer, $98 (originally $150), Amazon
Fry with a little oil or even without oil? Yup. This air fryer promises to make crispy french fries, veggies and chicken in minutes. Mom will love how easy it is to make her favorite family meals — healthier.
- 15. Oster Hand Mixer With HeatSoft, $83 (normally $100), Amazon
A smart mixer that melts butter in seconds with heat technology, it's great for last-minute baking projects. Plus, it's easy to clean since it's dishwasher safe.
- 16. "The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook," $13, Walmart
If your mom already has an Instant Pot — or is getting one this year (wink) — this cookbook is filled with easy recipes.
- 17. Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Instant Pot 6-in-1 Multicooker, $79 (normally $99), Walmart
If Mom loves florals as much as she loves cooking, check out this pretty pot by Ree Drummond, aka Food Network's Pioneer Woman.
- 18. "Joy's Simple Food Remedies" by Joy Bauer, $20, Amazon
Does Mom love cooking healthy meals for the family? This beautiful book by TODAY health expert Joy Bauer offers recipes to heal everyday ailments, highlighting five power foods.
For other great books to give, check out where to buy all our favorite books from the show.
- 19. Heys Marble Spinner, $140, Amazon
Mom will look stylish and stay organized on her next trip with this carry-on from Heys. The lightweight luggage piece is easy to haul around whether by plane, train or automobile.
- 20. Tempur-Pedic Pillow, $99 for a Queen, Amazon
Is Mom in desperate need of a great night's sleep? This pillow, which is filled with Tempur microcushions, can comfortably cradle her head and neck. No more tossing and turning at bedtime.
- 21. Lilly Pulitzer Luxletic Weekender Legging, $108, Zappos
Athletic moms — and moms who simply love being comfortable all day — will feel stylish in a pair of these Luxletic Weekender leggings by Lilly Pulitzer.
- 22. Dogeared "I Love Mom" Pearl Necklace, $48, Amazon
Show your mom some love with this gorgeous necklace featuring a pearl at the center.
- 23. Drybar Glitter Gang, $268, Amazon
This Glitter Gang kit is packed with everything Mom needs to create a beautiful Drybar-inspired blowout at home.
For a more affordable option, check out these great hair products.
- 24. T3 SinglePass Compact Flat Iron, $89, Amazon
From straightening to curling, the SinglePass Compact offers full styling capability for a mom on the go. If you want a more powerful option, the larger T3 SinglePass goes for $180 at Sephora.
- 25. Dafni Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush, $60, Target
As seen on "The Check Out," this ceramic hair straightening brush can help a busy mom get a salon-worthy style in minutes.
- 26. Crock-Pot Express Crock Multicooker, $70 (normally $90), Walmart
Crock-Pot recently launched new Express Crock multicookers in 4-quart and 8-quart sizes. They can make everything from hard-boiled eggs to chicken dishes and cooked rice. Mom will love to know she can whip up a meal in less than 30 minutes.
- 27. KitchenAid Limited Edition 5 Quart Mixer, $300 (originally $600), Amazon
Splurge on a limited-edition misty blue mixer. Mom will love that this kitchen tool is full of power — it can mix up to nine dozen cookies at once!
- 28. Ninja Blender, $80 (originally $98), Amazon
This powerful blender rings in at only $80 and has an impressive, 1,000-watt motor that can handle fresh or frozen fruits and vegetables.
- 29. Vitamix Disc Container, $108 (originally $145), Amazon
If Mom already splurged on a Vitamix blender, this accessory is a must. She can use it to mix cocktails and drinks (without crushing ice), and master culinary tricks like whipping, foaming and muddling.
- 30. illy Y3.2 iperEspresso and Coffee Machine, $100 (originally $150), Bed Bath & Beyond
On a cold morning, Mom will be thrilled to make a one-touch espresso or cup of coffee with her new stylish illy machine.
- 31. 23andMe, $99, Walmart
Since last year, 23andMe upgraded its genetic test. In addition to genealogy, Mom can discover quirky genetic traits like whether she likes cilantro, attracts mosquitos or hates the sound of people chewing. Cool, huh?
- 32. Amazon.com $50 Gift Card in a Greeting Card, $50, Amazon
Finally, if you are still stuck on what to give Mom, a gift card to her favorite online marketplace is always a winner!