It's easy to get lost in the world of "Fixer Upper," the HGTV design show that kicks off its next season on Tuesday, November 29, at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
Fans love it for numerous reasons — it features the world's most hardworking yet adorable couple, all the dramatic house reveals, and, of course, for the oodles of inspiration it provides to DIY designers everywhere.
If you have a friend who is an ultra-fan of Chip and Joanna, you can always buy them a copy of the couple's new memoir, The Magnolia Story. Or, think outside the book and go for home items with the rustic casual look made popular by the show. If you go that route, here are 27 gorgeous gifts to bring them joy.
The 27 best holiday gifts for your friends who love 'Fixer Upper'
1. Tree Trunk 4-Wicks Candle, $45, Spring
2. Cacao Cleanse, $42, Mullein & Sparrow
3. Vintage Blacksmith Soap/Lotion Caddy, $49, Pottery Barn
4. Forma Soapstone Soap Dish, $9.95, Crate & Barrel
5. Charity Tiered Side Table, $129, Urban Outfitters
6. Simona Candle Sconce, $49, Ballard Designs
7. Wood and Antiqued Bronze Round Serving Tray, $30, Cost Plus World Market
8. Sisters Gourmet Coconut Salted Caramel Blondie Mix, $16, Terrain
9. Kennedy Plaid Throw, $69, Ballard Designs
10. White-Washed Boards Wallpaper, $1.87/sq. ft., Wayfair
11. Prisha Rug, $31-$273, Lulu & Georgia
12. Hartley Chalkboard, $49, Ballard Designs
13. Table Clock, $40, Wayfair
14. Plymouth Seagrass Oval Baskets, $65, Wayfair
15. Whit Galvanized Tin Tray, $45, Birch Lane
16. Crescent Area Rug, $388, APT2B
17. Distressed Coat Hanger, $19, Magnolia Market
18. Classic Drapery Tieback, $39, Ballard Designs
19. Yellow Triangle Curtain, $63/panel, Minted Home
20. Karla Bath Towels, $6 - $19.95, CB2
21. Jillian Serving Bowl, $49, Ballard Designs
22. A Taste of the Colonies Trio, $35.95, Oliver Pluff & Co
23. Hooper Striped Runner, $25, Birch Lane
24. L'Eau Pure Carafe Set, $36, Anthropologie
25. Latte Dessert Plate, $48, Anthropologie
26. Ford Vase, $18, Magnolia Market
27. Parker Pearl Gray Shower Curtain, $84, Pinecone Hill
Market work by Louise Gore, on Instagram @LouisePGore