Get the latest from TODAY
Some folks love to make reservations, and others love to spend time and effort creating special meals straight from their kitchen.
For those friends who live for creating meal-time masterpieces, we've found the 17 best gifts to help them season, prep and garnish the season's dishes like a pro. Bon appetit!
TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY does have affiliate relationships. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
1.Glass Herb Keeper, $19.95, Crate & Barrel
2. Porcini Infused Salt, $22, Hamptons Salt Company
3. Cheese Storage Kit, $23, Formaticum
4. Apple Slicer and Peeler, $18, Excalibur
5. Colorful kitchen utensil trio, $18, Bambu
6. Diamond Stripe Kitchen Towel, $15, Coyuchi
7. Art+Cook Soak and Strain Wash Bowl, $25, Amazon
8. Bees Knees Spicy Honey, $14, Uncommon Goods
9. Open Kitchen Stripe Apron in Black, $14, Williams-Sonoma
10. To the Market Notepad, $8, OneCanoeTwo
11. California Growers Blend "Tallboy" Extra Virgin Olive Oil, $25, The Other Brother Company
12. Almedahls Picknick Oven Mitten, $24, Huset
13. White Stainless Steel/Wood Gourmet 5-piece Cheese Board Tool Set, Starting at $17.89, Overstock.com
14. Rachel Ray Cucina Stoneware EVOO Dispensing Bottle, starting at $17.89, Overstock.com
15. BergHOFF 2-piece Bamboo Prep Board, $24.26, Overstock.com
16. Buenos Nachos! Cookbook, $25, Food52
17. Reverso Primo Measuring Cup, $14.95, Urban Trend
Market work by Louise Gore, on Instagram @LouisePGore