Our editors have independently selected the items featured in this article because we think they’re worth knowing about. Shop TODAY has affiliate relationships so we may get a small share of the revenue if you buy something through our links.
Some folks love to make reservations, and others love to spend time and effort creating special meals straight from their kitchen.
For those friends who live for creating meal-time masterpieces, we've found the 17 best gifts to help them season, prep and garnish the season's dishes like a pro. Bon appetit!
1.Glass Herb Keeper, $19.95, Crate & Barrel
2. Porcini Infused Salt, $22, Hamptons Salt Company
3. Cheese Storage Kit, $23, Formaticum
4. Apple Slicer and Peeler, $18, Excalibur
5. Colorful kitchen utensil trio, $18, Bambu
6. Diamond Stripe Kitchen Towel, $15, Coyuchi
7. Art+Cook Soak and Strain Wash Bowl, $25, Amazon
8. Bees Knees Spicy Honey, $14, Uncommon Goods
9. Open Kitchen Stripe Apron in Black, $14, Williams-Sonoma
10. To the Market Notepad, $8, OneCanoeTwo
11. California Growers Blend "Tallboy" Extra Virgin Olive Oil, $25, The Other Brother Company
12. Almedahls Picknick Oven Mitten, $24, Huset
13. White Stainless Steel/Wood Gourmet 5-piece Cheese Board Tool Set, Starting at $17.89, Overstock.com
14. Rachel Ray Cucina Stoneware EVOO Dispensing Bottle, starting at $17.89, Overstock.com
15. BergHOFF 2-piece Bamboo Prep Board, $24.26, Overstock.com
16. Buenos Nachos! Cookbook, $25, Food52
17. Reverso Primo Measuring Cup, $14.95, Urban Trend
Market work by Louise Gore, on Instagram @LouisePGore
Shop TODAY takes care to recommend our favorite items chosen by trusted experts and editors, as well as inform our readers of great deals, customer favorites, and newsworthy products from around the web. For more on our process, click here.