If you're in the market to spruce up your bedroom or bathroom, well we've got good news ... now is the time do it!
With so many home decor items being offered for a discounted price, this is the season to finally jazz up your bedroom with new sheets or make your bed super plush with comfy comforter or even give your bathroom some flair with a stylish shower curtain.
Take a look below for some of the best deals of the month.
1. Laura Ashley Home Poppy Twin Duvet Cover Set, $33.99, Wayfair
This pretty duvet cover will make a stylish addition to any kid's bedroom.
2. Authentic Hotel and Spa Turkish Cotton Bath Towel, $48 (set of 4), Overstock
There's nothing better than a plush white towel at the ready after a bath. Stock up now!
3. Becky Cameron Luxury Ultra Soft 4-piece Bed Sheet Set, $19, Overstock
One of the easiest ways to give your bed a whole new feel is with a new set of sheets. Make a statement with some color or stick with white for a crisp and classic look.
4. Simple Luxury All Season Down Alternative Pillow, $32, Wayfair
The secret to a better night's sleep? The pillow that you use. Try it, you just might like it!
5. Beachcrest Home Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Bath Rug, $17, Wayfair
Add some personality underfoot in the bathroom. This striped rug is pretty as it is practical.
6. Shelley Tasseled Shower Curtain, $41, Birch Lane
Bring fancy flair to your bathroom — try a darling tassel trim!
7. Catalina Trellis 3 Piece Reversible Quilt Set, $76, Birch Lane
A quilt set is great for the warmer months when that duvet is just too heavy.
8. AllerEase Ultimate Protection and Comfort Allergy Protection Mattress Pad, $28.04, Target
Protecting your mattress is just as important as buying a good one. Make it last with a protective mattress pad.
9. Kathy Ireland Microfiber White Down Comforter, $68, Target
This comforter can be used on its own or put inside a duvet cover. It's allergen free, making it a great option for a guest room.
10. Geo Cutwork Sheer Cotton Curtains, $42 (set of 2), Cost Plus World Market
There's no doubt that curtains are one of the easiest ways to spruce up any room.
Market work by Louise Gore, on Instagram @LouisePGore