Get the latest from TODAY
Don't have a gym membership? You don't need one! You can get fit right at your desk — or in your home, or at the park. Here are three workouts you can do anywhere!
1. STAIR PUSH-UPS: Start on the lowest step and do 3 push ups. Do the same as you move up the next four steps. Repeat as you move back down.
2. BUTT RAISES: Do 20 on the floor and 20 with your heels on a couch: Repeat 5 times.
AT THE OFFICE:
1. 30-SECOND DESK PUSH: Put your palms on the underside of your desk and push upward as hard as you can for 30 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
2. CALF RAISES: Stand on a ream of paper so that the balls of your feet are planted solidly, but your heels are over the edge. Push up onto the balls of your feet and lift your heels so that you're standing on tip-toes. Lower back down. Do 25 reps, then repeat 3 times, with 10 seconds of rest in between.
AT THE PARK:
1. TRICEP DIPS: To get in position, sit on a bench and put your hands at your sides, palms down. Lower yourself off the front of the bench with your legs out in front of you, your hands shoulder-width apart. To do 1 dip, lower yourself until your elbows form 90 degree angles, and then push yourself back to start. Do 15 dips with your hands on the bench, then turn around and do 10 push-ups, also with your hands on the bench. Repeat 3 times.
2. STEP-UPS: Step up onto a bench with your left foot, then bring your right foot up, so that both feet are firmly on the bench. Then return to start by stepping down with your right foot first, then the left. That's 1 rep. Do 20 reps on each leg, then repeat the whole thing for 2 total sets.
Find more fit tips from Jenna Wolfe here.