What percent of your day would you say you spend worrying? Regardless of your number, we're guessing that it could be a lot lower—because here's the thing: Certain issues are definitely worth fretting about—but there might also be instances in which you waste way too much energy pondering problems you can't fix or questions that have easy answers.
We all do it.
And lady, your time is more valuable than that!
Check out the list below for nine things you're definitely over-thinking:
1. Whether or not you should get the dramatic haircut. Go for it! Because, fact: Your hair will grow back.
2. Why your friend hasn't liked your Instagram post yet. It might be that she hasn't signed on in the last five minutes.
3. If your partner's parents would like a bouquet of tulips or hydrangeas better. We think they'll appreciate the gesture either way!
4. If anyone is noticing/caring about your teeny zit. Spoiler alert: They're not.
5. If you should go to the Thai place or the Japanese place for lunch. There will be many more meals like this one, we promise!
6. Whether you made a mistake breaking up with that guy you dumped six months ago. Sometimes, you've just got to own whatever choice you made—and move on.
7. If your boss took your totally innocuous comment the wrong way because she seemed distracted afterward. As one Disney character would say, let it go.
8. Whether or not you should go on a first date with the person you're not sure you're into. You'll either have a nice time or get some great party story fodder—so you can't lose!
9. If you should kick off your heels and dance at the wedding or keep them on and look properly put together. Girl, kick those puppies off!
More Links from Women's Health: