To honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month, TODAY is calling all breast cancer fighters, survivors, and their friends and family to the plaza. We’d like you to join us in the audience with your entire support network on Friday, October 2 at 6:00 a.m.
Come on down and show us your Pink Spirit. We will have festivities planned throughout the morning on our big “Day Of Giving”. Please dress for the weather as you will be outside on our plaza until 9:00 a.m.
Please RSVP to let us know how many in your Pink Posse are coming!
1. Go to visit.today.com.
2. Click "RSVP" at the top of the page.
3. Create a TODAY account by filling out the information you see on the screen. Then, press "Next" at the bottom of the page.
4. When prompted to choose the date you're coming, click on the calendar to choose October 2.
5. When prompted to select a reason for coming, please choose "Other." Below that, please write “Pink Power” and tell us a little about your story, as well as the people who will be joining you.
6. Below that, check whether or not you have special needs, and whether or not you've visited the plaza before.
7. In the "Upload Photo" spot, please upload a picture of yourself.
8. Press "Complete RSVP" — and you're done!
We can't wait to see you! Stay tuned!