Don't let the holidays weigh you down!
It's that time of year when we notoriously overindulge, but "The Biggest Loser" trainer Bob Harper is here to help you make it through the next few weeks of holiday parties, family dinners and eating-centered events without gaining any weight.
Just follow his 7 tips:
1. Wear tight clothes. It's hard to keep eating when your pants aren't expanding to accommodate.
2. Be last in line at the buffet. A lot of those dishes will look a lot less appetizing after people have picked through them.
3. Stay further than an arm's distance from the buffet. We tend to do a lot of mindless eating and will just grab things as we're having a conversation, so stay far enough away from the food that you can't do that.
4. I would love to say "fill up on the healthier options" but I know that's not realistic, so I say that you get one plate to fill up with whatever you want. But after that one plate, you're done.
5. Stick with wine spritzers at the bar or other drinks mixed with club soda. Club soda is your friend at a party because it stretches out your cocktails.
6. If you put something on a cocktail napkin and it leaves a stain, toss it.
7. Drink a glass of water between every cocktail. This will both help to keep you more full and reduce the amount of alcoholic beverages you consume.