Get the latest from TODAY
Kate Hudson may be the newest WW ambassador, but for the 39-year-old actress fitness has been a long-term pursuit.
Her workout of choice is usually pilates or dance, but she told TODAY she's also a fan of cycling on a Peloton bike at home.
Kate Hudson's Workout Essentials
- 1. S'well Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, $27, Amazon
"It's my favorite one that keeps my stuff the coldest," Hudson told TODAY. "I like my electrolytes to stay cold because when they go warm, I don't like them as much."
- 2. Caudalie Beauty Elixir Mini, $18, Sephora
"I carry my face mist with me everywhere I go," Hudson said. "I like the Caudalie. That one after a workout, to me, is my favorite because it really freshens your face."
She also said she's a fan of the rosewater mist from Trader Joe's. "That's a good one too."
- 3. High-Waisted Statement Powerform Leggings, $50 or 2 for $24, Fabletics
"I'm just obsessed with my high-waisted leggings. I literally live in them," Hudson said of the leggings from her own athleisure company, Fabletics. "They're so comfortable, and I work out in them, and I go to lunch in them and I go to dinner in them."
The one thing you won't see Hudson wearing during a workout? Shoes!
"Even when I run, I like to be barefoot," she said. "When I'm on the elliptical or if I'm on the treadmill I like to be barefoot."
If it works for her, we just might try it ourselves!
For more celebrity favorites check out:
- The skin care product Taraji P. Henson's been using for 20 years
- Sarah Jessica Parker reveals the 1 skin care product she's used 'forever'