Get the latest from TODAY
The collection, which officially launched on Dec. 3, features elegant floral designs that are meant to add a touch of style to any home. The seven new items include slow cookers, a hand mixer and a chopper.
Here are all of the items from Ree Drummond's new release.
- Pioneer Woman 1.5 Quart Slow Cooker (Set of 2), $25 (usually $45), Walmart
TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY does have affiliate relationships. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
These floral slow cookers are great for making dips and desserts. They feature three temperature settings, an eye-catching design, and they are easy to clean. Order this set, and you can keep one and gift one to your friend, sister or mother.
- Pioneer Woman Hand Mixer with Vintage Floral Snap-On Case, $25 (usually $30), Walmart
This hand mixer is easy to use and a great present for a baker. The lowest speed is slower than most hand mixers, so you can avoid ingredients splattering everywhere, according to Walmart.
- Pioneer Woman 1.7 Liter Electric Kettle, $30 (usually $35), Walmart
This pretty, vintage floral kettle comes in red or blue and it's a great way to liven up your kitchen. It can boil enough water for the whole family to have tea within minutes.
- Pioneer Woman 3 Cup Stack & Press Glass Bowl Chopper, $35 (usually $40), Walmart
The glass bowl chopper can be used to chop, mince and mix so you can make delicious guacamole, salsa and more.
- Pioneer Woman 7 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, $35 ($50), Walmart
Who doesn't love the ease of making dinner with a slow cooker? This chic kitchen appliance can cook your stews and roasts all day, then have dinner ready for the family when you get home from work and school.
- Pioneer Woman Extra-Wide Slot 2-Slice Toaster, $30 (usually $40), Walmart
Even the toaster is a beautiful floral print that might just put a smile on your face in the morning as you prepare your breakfast.