Get the latest from TODAY
With beer, bourbon and Irish liqueur, Häagen-Dazs is now throwing pint-sized parties.
The ice cream company known for its smooth, decadent flavors is launching seven new sweets, all spiked with a boozy libation. The new desserts are hitting shelves now and will continue to rollout in grocery stores nationwide through April. The flavors will be in Häagen-Dazs scoop shops by March 1.
Goodbye Dry January!
In anticipation of the Häagen-Dazs Spirits collection launch date, here are the flavors to look forward to:
- Irish Cream Brownie is a mix of Irish liqueur-infused ice cream with chocolate brownie pieces and chocolate fudge. This flavor will also come in ice cream-cookie squares coated in dark chocolate.
- Rum Tres Leches is inspired by a traditional tres leches cake, mixed with some rum, of course. The ice cream is infused with white rum and dulce de leche swirls and chunks of decadent cake.
- Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle has a spicy bourbon swirl ribboned throughout vanilla bean ice cream with chocolate truffles.
- Stout Chocolate Pretzel Crunch is like a dark chocolate stout beer on draft, but this one has been laced with chocolate-covered pretzels and fudge swirls.
- Bourbon Praline Pecan consists of bourbon-flavored ice cream with brown sugar bourbon swirls and praline-covered pecans.
- Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee is an over-the-top (in sweetness, not cream) mix of black cherry jam and almond toffee pieces in a non-dairy frozen yogurt flavored like the nutty liqueur.
While these drinks — oops, we mean ice cream! — might sound pretty boozy, you don't have to worry about catching a buzz. The company said in a statement customers can "indulge freely" and do not need to be 21 to purchase.
So there's no need to hide these pints in the liquor cabinet.