Tired of the regular eggnog? Try Coquito, a traditional Puerto Rican eggnog, which is a favorite of Natalie's and a staple in her home during the holidays. This specific recipe is from one of our fans.
- 1 15-ounce cans cream of coconut
- 1 14-ounce cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 6 ounces white rum (use less if you like)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon coconut (or vanilla) extract
Place all ingredients in a blender and process for 3 minutes at high speed until frothy. Store in a glass container in the refrigerator and serve chilled.