Get the latest from TODAY
Chef Curtis Stone is helping TODAY transform Rockefeller Plaza into Chocofeller Plaza with recipes for chocolaty desserts. He shows us how to make a steamy, dreamy chocolate pudding cake with ganache, plus the best way to use up leftover Halloween candy.
TODAY Food editors have chosen these recipes because we think you'll love them, but Mars is sponsoring TODAY's Halloween and we've included some of their products in the recipes.
This is not your usual chocolate dessert. This delicious confection is dark, decadent and incredibly moist. The warm ganache really puts it over the top.
Leftover Halloween Candy Bark
Having too much candy leftover from successful trick-or-treating trips is a sweet problem to have. The best way to work through your chocolaty haul is to make candy bark that gives you a bit of all your favorites in one delicious bite.
- Dove Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate bars
- Leftover Halloween candy, cut into small pieces if large
1. Melt Dove chocolate bars over a double boiler. Spread the melted chocolate onto a parchment lined rimmed cookie sheet.
2. Sprinkle the chocolate with leftover candy.
3. Put the tray in the fridge to cool for about 30 minutes.
4. Break up the bark with a mallet or your hands.
If you like those chocolate-filled recipes, you should also try these:
TODAY has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not by TODAY.