We talked a bit on the show today about the rare confluence of events that occurred on Wednesday -- the meeting of tabloid titans Rosie O'Donnell and Alec Baldwin, which caused all kinds of chatter in the entertainment world.
On the day Rosie announced she would be leaving "The View" in June, Baldwin sat down for an interview on that show to discuss the infamous voicemail message he left for his 11-year-old daughter that was released last week. He's locked in a contentious custody battle with ex-wife Kim Basinger over their daughter Ireland.
O'Donnell said that she was unable to come to terms on a contract extension with ABC, but there are rumors that she was fired. And Baldwin reportedly said of his career, "If I never acted again, I couldn't care less."
In the aftermath of Wednesday's meeting, entertainment fans are pondering several questions today:
* Why is Rosie leaving "The View"?
* Was she forced out or did she leave voluntarily?
* What's her next move?
* Will Baldwin return to "30 Rock"? Should he?
* Why was the voicemail made public? Who leaked it?
* He clearly victimized his daughter, but is he also a victim here?
If you've pondered these questions, feel free to tell us your thoughts.