Find more information about the following stories featured on Hoda and Jenna and browse this week's videos.
- Read more about Lyn Slater's inspiring story.
- Some tips and tools to help you reduce expenses and cut your spending.
- Additional tips from CNBC’s Sharon Epperson: Try cutting out one recurring expense this week. And skip at least one impulse purchase, more if you usually make a lot. You may be surprised by much you can save by taking these steps.
- Here are few tools to help you keep track of where your money is going: Net Worth Worksheet, IRS Withholding Calculator, Budget Calculator. Some additional tips from Sharon Epperson: Frst, calculate your net worth. Next, determine if the correct amount of tax is being withheld from your paycheck. Then, create a simple budget. (Hint: Start by keeping track of every expense that you pay this week.
- Do you or someone you know want an Ambush Makeover? Tell us why here
- Do you know teachers who want Ambush Makeovers? Let us know!
- Join Jenna Bush Hager's new TODAY book club
- Best Friend Fridays! Share your BFF stories with Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager