Find more information about the following stories featured on Hoda and Jenna and browse this week's videos.
- Alzheimer’s caregiving resources, Alzheimer's Association Helpline: The Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900) is available around the clock, 365 days a year. Through this free service, specialists and master’s-level clinicians offer confidential support and information to people living with the disease, caregivers, families and the public.), ALZConnected is powered by the Alzheimer's Association® and is a free online community for everyone affected by Alzheimer's or another dementia
- Learn more about Women's Day's Live Longer + Stronger challenge.
- Find out more about these Alzheimer's resources: AARP Dementia Care Guide, AARP Family Caregiving Facebook Group and Community Resource Finder.
- Learn more about social media fundraising from Please Take Me There, ALS Association and Girl Forward
- Listen to Jenna Fisher and Angela Kinsey's new podcast: Office Ladies.
- See where Hoda will be stopping on her book tour and if she'll be in a city near you!
- Learn more about the It Gets Better Project, a nonprofit organization with a mission to uplift, empower and connect LGBTQ youth.
- Learn more about National Coming Out Day and resources from the Human Rights Campaign.
- Do you or someone you know want an Ambush Makeover? Tell us why here
- Do you know teachers who want Ambush Makeovers? Let us know!
- Join Jenna Bush Hager's new TODAY book club
- Best Friend Fridays! Share your BFF stories with Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager