Find more information about the following stories featured on Hoda and Jenna and browse this week's videos.
- Jenna's grandfather's list of rules to live by:
- Don’t get down when your life takes a bad turn.
- Don’t blame others for your setbacks.
- When things go well, always give credit to others.
- Don’t talk all the time. Listen to your friends and mentors and learn from them.
- Don’t brag about yourself. Let others point out your virtues, your strong points.
- Give someone a hand. When a friend is hurting, show that friend you care.
- Nobody likes an overbearing big shot.
- As you succeed, be kind to people. Thank those who help you along the way.
- Don’t be afraid to shed a tear when your heart is broken or because a friend is hurting.
- Watch the full video of Alex's bedroom makeover.
- Find out more about helping your local food bank and the VolunteerMatch.
- Jenna's favorite kid exercise classes: Cosmic Kids Yoga, Kids Bop Dance and The Class For Kids For Adults: The Class Forward Space.
- CNBC senior personal finance correspondent Sharon Epperson has tips and resources that could reduce your tax bill and get you a larger refund.
- Do you or someone you know want an Ambush Makeover? Tell us why here
- Do you know teachers who want Ambush Makeovers? Let us know!
- Join Jenna Bush Hager's new TODAY book club
- Best Friend Fridays! Share your BFF stories with Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager