Find more information about the following stories featured on Hoda and Jenna and browse this week's videos.
CNBC senior personal finance correspondent Sharon Epperson has tips and resources that could reduce your tax bill and get you a larger refund.
- Learn more about the Limb Kind Foundation.
- The David Rubenstein Atrium at Lincoln Center is home to programming featuring artistic voices from a range of cultures, viewpoints and disciplines. Always free, the Atrium hosts at least one performance each week, all year-round.
- This year marks the Atrium’s 10th anniversary. They’ve presented over 900 performances and artists from nearly 100 nations.
- Read more about Lyn Slater's inspiring story.
- Some tips and tools to help you reduce expenses and cut your spending.
- Additional tips from CNBC’s Sharon Epperson: Try cutting out one recurring expense this week. And skip at least one impulse purchase, more if you usually make a lot. You may be surprised by much you can save by taking these steps.
- Here are few tools to help you keep track of where your money is going: Net Worth Worksheet, IRS Withholding Calculator, Budget Calculator. Some additional tips from Sharon Epperson: Frst, calculate your net worth. Next, determine if the correct amount of tax is being withheld from your paycheck. Then, create a simple budget. (Hint: Start by keeping track of every expense that you pay this week.
- Do you or someone you know want an Ambush Makeover? Tell us why here
- Do you know teachers who want Ambush Makeovers? Let us know!
- Join Jenna Bush Hager's new TODAY book club
- Best Friend Fridays! Share your BFF stories with Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager