Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Would you pay $4.95 to see Jon Stewart debate Bill O'Reilly? Who will win? Vote here!
- Learn more about the dogs featured in our Bow To Wow segment here.
- Try recipes for Todd English's salt-crusted branzino and squash soup.
- Curb cravings with Peggy Kotsopoulos' recipes for zucchini "pasta," chocolate chip quinoa cookies.
- Read an excerpt from Kate White's "I Shouldn't Be Telling You This."
- Learn more about the retro brands and boy band dolls that are Toys R Us' 'hot toys'.
- Try our Home Chef winner's corn succotash salad recipe.
- Ask Away TODAY: The anchors want you to ask them, well, anything. Send us your questions!
- TODAY's Life Illustrated wants to see your back-to-school photographs. Submit them here.
- Submit your suggestions for hot topics for TODAY's Professionals panel.
- The TODAY Toy Drive is getting in gear for the holiday season. If you want to contribute, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TODAY’s Take Three: Submit your thoughts, ideas for our anchors' hot topics.
- Find out who is on this year's Toyota Summer Concert Series lineup here.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.