Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Weigh in! Should a man who slept with his future wife when she was underage be labeled a sex offender?
- Read an archive of the chat with CNBC's Sharon Epperson
- Read an excerpt from Denise Richards' new book, "The Real Girl Next Door."
- Are you excited about the Olympic Games, which start in one year? Watch a video here.
- Find more information on VH1's Save the Music Foundation and Jordin Spark's concert.
- Try a special TODAY crossword by New York Times puzzle master Will Shortz.
- Find three recipes from Jimmy Boyce that spice up your leafy greens.
- Get Lourdes Castro’s Latin grilling recipes.
Looking for more? Browse this week's videos here.