Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Nelson Mandela and his foundation is asking people to take 67 minutes to change the world. Here are 67 ideas.
- Get Tyler Florence's recipe for a sizzling summer shrimp boil.
- Learn about Project Lifesaver, promoted by the grandmother who was trapped in mud for four days.
- Find the recipe for David Creamer's summer salad recipes.
- Get more information about Money Magazine's article, "The Best Deals on Everything."
- Read an excerpt from Hoda Kotb's book, "Hoda: How I Survived War Zones, Bad Hair, Cancer and Kathie Lee."
- Find the complete lineup to TODAY's summer concert series.
Looking for more? Browse this week's videos here.