Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Click here to help name the baby giraffe that was born at the Leo Zoological Conservation Center in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Quest for the Best: Do you have the best homemade Kentucky Derby hat? We want to see it!
- Have you created a dish from a TODAY cooking segment? Show us your food!
- Recipes to help you 'Drop 10': Double peanut butter cookies and more
- Have questions on your relationships, job or life in general? Get expert advice from a Life Coach on TODAY.
- Do you have the 'next big idea'? Submit one here.
- Easter entrees: Get recipes for spice-crusted lamb, cider-glazed ham and more.
- Do you need to revive your relationship? Ask us your relationship questions here.
- Read an excerpt from Bob Dotson’s upcoming book “American Story.”
- Submit your suggestions for hot topics for TODAY's Professionals panel.
- Read an excerpt from Terri Sjodin's "Small Message, Big Impact."
- Can your relationship be saved? We want to hear your story here.
- Share your springtime tips and tricks with TODAY, here.
- Ask the Tech-pert: Click here to send your tech questions to Mario Armstrong.
- Did your party have the best theme? Prove it and enter here.
- Send us your photo for TODAY's Baby of the Week. Read the official rules.
- We want to hear from you! Send in your questions, comments and story ideas here.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.