Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Learn more about Rossen Reports, and click here to email with details of scams or issues you would like to see investigated.
- Read an excerpt from the book by former White House intern Mimi Alford, who claims to have had an affair with President John F. Kennedy.
- Find more information about the relaxing and refreshing travel destinations.
- Cook with root vegetables three different ways with these recipes from Mark Bittman.
- Submit your suggestions or hot topics for TODAY's Professionals panel.
- Try Chris Kimball's delicious classic spaghetti and meatballs recipes.
- This is the last day for you to enter for a chance to win a trip to New York City and a makeover on TODAY. Read the official rules here.
- Submit your photographs to Weekend TODAY’s Life Illustrated.
- Get Bobbie Thomas' vacation-wear suggestions.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Browse this week's videos here.