Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Find more information about the disease that the 6-year-old girl who was surprised by Justin Bieber was fighting at CURE AT/RT Now.
- Make an intimate Valentine's Day dinner with chef Eric Ripert's pork tenderloins and more.
- Click here to leave a message for Lauren Scruggs or donate to the Lauren Scruggs Hope Fund, which helps pay for her medical bills.
- Read an excerpt from Dr. Steven Craig's new book, "6 Husbands."
- Cook the perfect romantic meal for your Valentine with these recipes from chef Gavin Kaysen.
- Diet S.O.S: Send in your nutrition and diet questions!
- Try chocolate mousse and more decadent desserts from Jacques Torres to complete your romantic meal.
- Do you have a question about staying frisky over 50 for Dr. Oz? E-mail us, and he may answer it on TODAY.
- Submit your photographs to Weekend TODAY’s Life Illustrated.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Browse this week's videos here.