Curious about something you heard on Megyn Kelly TODAY? Find links to recipes, show tickets and more that were featured on the show.
- Here's how you can join the studio audience for Megyn Kelly TODAY.
- To learn about the work of Darkness to Light, a non-profit that empowers adults to prevent child sexual abuse, please go here.
- Please go here to learn about the work of the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
To learn more about the “Downton Abbey” exhibition, please go here.
To pre-order 2018's "Make It Easy, Cupcake: Fabulously Fun Creations in 4 Simple Steps," please go here.
- To adopt a pet or learn more about bringing one home, please go here.
- Marine Rob Jones has completed his amazing 31 days of marathons. To help him raise money, please visit RobJonesJourney.com.
- To find out more about the organization War Horses for Veterans, please go here.
- To learn about the work of America’s VetDogs, please go here.
- To learn more about this disease, go to the Brain Aneurysm Foundation.
- Veterans who are at risk of homelessness should contact VA at 1-877-424-3838 or visit www.va.gov/homeless. Information about homeless programs for women veterans may be found here: www.va.gov/homeless/for_women_veterans.asp
- Information on VA’s comprehensive programs for women veterans can be found here: https://www.va.gov/womenvet/