Find more information about resources, stories and callouts featured on the 3rd hour of TODAY
- Read Bonnie Hammer's TIME op-ed on How to Fix Women's Jobs During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Find out how you can register for Major Biden’s Virtual Indoguration Party that will be hosted by our very own Jill Martin here.
- Learn more about the foundation started by Dawn and Rick Collins in honor of their late son’s memory here.
- Mindy Keegan is the owner of Made For Mama Shop in Pittsburgh, PA. The store designs and hand-letters cozy campfire coffee mugs, journals and other products "to help women wake up with happy hearts." To receive 20% off their holiday collection use the code TODAYSHOW.
- Ayeshah Abulhiga is the founder and CEO of the food startup Mason Dixie which serves up southern-style biscuits, scones and sweet rolls. Get 10% off using the code TODAY10.
- Get NYT Food Columnist, Melissa Clark's One-Pot, One-Pan Thanksgiving recipe here.
- These Broadway charities are doing tremendous work! Get more information about Broadway Cares. Learn more about The Actors Fund and learn more information about The Artist Relief Initiative.
- Find out more about Reader's Digest nicest place in your state here.