Find more information about resources, stories and callouts featured on the 3rd hour of TODAY
- Learn more about Operation Deep Dive™ at America’s Warrior Partnership
- Learn more about Black Theatre United.
- Learn more about the Belafonte Family Foundation.
- Watch the Season 2 trailer of Apple TV’s ‘Prehistoric Planet’
- Learn more about our sponsor Easy Spirit’s special promo code: TODAY
- Get more info on LinkedIn’s top startups of 2022
- Learn more about CaringKind NYC and the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Learn more about Aspen Ideas: Climate and Al Roker's interview with Eric Schmidt.
- Get tickets for the TODAY 70th Anniversary Event at the Paley Center for Media.
- Read Reader's Digest story about Al Nixon: A man who connects with strangers on a neighborhood bench.
- Brittany's Baskets of Hope: Learn more about it and how you can help.
- Learn how to manage money with your partner and other tips from Sharon Epperson, here.
- The NVLD Project: Learn more non-verbal learning disability and how you can help this organization.
- Learn how Global Empowerment Mission is helping with the Ukraine crisis
- Learn more about World Central Kitchen's support for Ukrainian refugees
- For LinkedIn's full list of jobs on the rise for 2022, click here.
- To learn more about "Team Julian" and their fundraiser for rare cancer research, click here.
- For more on Bob Harper's portraits, click here.
- To see LinkedIn's full list of top startups for 2021, click here.
- To learn more about Camp Say, click here.
- To learn more about underwater photographer Renee Capozzola, click here.
- To learn more about the Friends of Flight 93 organization, click here.
- To find out more about the employee perks that Sharon Epperson mentioned, click here.
- To find out more about Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, click here.
To find a physician in your area certified by the North American Menopause Society, visit here.
- For more on "The Big Slick's" annual charity event, click here.
- Find out more about the the Ali Center by clicking here. To watch the City of Ali, click here for details.
- To get complimentary tickets for the May 26 theater screenings of Richard Lui's documentary "Sky Blossom" click here.
- For more information on UsAgainstAlzheimer's Brain Guide tool, visit here.
- For more information on the National Volunteer Fire Council, visit here. You can find out more about their Make Me a Firefighter Program, which connects willing volunteers with local departments by clicking here.
- For more on The ONE’s “Pandemica” series, visit here.
- Do you love your hometown? Is it in need of a tech makeover? Our sponsor T-Mobile wants to know! Learn how to enter, here.
- To learn more about the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS Red Bucket Match-Up campaign click here.
- Want to nominate someone from The Washington Football Team's fan ambassador program? You can do so here.
Learn more about how to protect from scams by visiting these resources: Federal Trade Commission - https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/
National Center for Disaster Fraud (NCDF) by calling 866-720-5721 or using the NCDF Web Complaint Form (complaints are no longer submitted via email) found at: www.justice.gov/disaster-fraud.
FTC's identity theft website - www.identitytheft.gov
Set credit freeze by contacting each of the three credit bureaus
Experian.com/help 888-EXPERIAN (888-397-3742)
Get a credit report by going to AnnualCreditReport.com or call 1-877-322-8228.
- Learn more about monoclonal antibody treatment here and find an infusion center near you.
- Take a pledge to get screened and learn more about the prevention of colorectal cancer through the Colorectal Cancer Alliance website here.
- Learn more about Ben and Courtney Platt's work with MS in Harmony, here.
- Read Bonnie Hammer's TIME op-ed on How to Fix Women's Jobs During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Find out how you can register for Major Biden’s Virtual Indoguration Party that will be hosted by our very own Jill Martin here.
- Learn more about the foundation started by Dawn and Rick Collins in honor of their late son’s memory here.