Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
- Steals and Deals: American Girl dolls, earrings, dresses, more.
- Online-only deal! Get Jill's discount code for a bracelet here.
- To join Hoda in her mission to raise money for pediatric cancer research, visit her fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/Hoda, and watch the inspiring "Truly Brave" music video here.
- Joan Lunden is joining TODAY as a special correspondent for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. If you have undergone treatment, join us on the plaza on Oct. 1 for what we think will be an empowering moment for women. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Join Al in his mission to support the troops, visit his fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/AlRoker, where proceeds will go to support the USO and its programs for our troops and their families.
- Why do you love football, and what role does it play in your life? Share with the NFL and TODAY and you could win a trip to the Super Bowl.
- Kindest Kid Contest: Your child could be named Sprout's Chief Kindness Officer, appear live on TODAY, receive a $5,000 charitable donation made in his or her name and more. Enter and find rules here.
- For more information on Tamron Hall's campaign to create a PSA that addresses emotional and physical abuse in teenage relationships, visit Crowdrise.com/Tamron.
- What makes you smile? Join TODAY and share your #100HappyDays photos.
- Find out how to ask Willard Scott to announce a birthday or anniversary milestone.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings
KLG and Hoda