/ Source: TODAY
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's videos.
- To learn more about the How Eye See It challenge and about the treatments being developed for inherited retinal degenerative diseases, go to the Foundation Fighting Blindness and #HowEyeSeeIt.
- Learn more about the Many Rivers to Cross Arts and Music festival, created by Harry Belafonte's social organization Sankofa.
- Meet Charlie, our new puppy with a purpose!
- Learn more about adoptable dogs from the North Shore Animal League America.
- Celebrate with TODAY! Ask Al Roker to wish your loved ones a happy birthday or anniversary.
- Join the TODAY Parenting Team!
- Enter Kathie Lee and Hoda's Give It Away contest.
- We want to hear from you! Vote on which cartoon Charlie is your favorite.
- See a show on the plaza! Here are the Citi Concert Series on TODAY FAQs.
- Join the TODAY Food Club, our cooking community!
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.